Card Rebalancing & Bugfixes
Here are the latest cards rebalancing and bug fixes for the game!
Your comments and the game statistics made it clear that a few cards needed to be rebalanced since the Sins of Betrayal series. Also, to ensure a healthy Road to Paris live finals, we will implement these changes this Friday, November 7th.
- Lava Spawn's ability will be changed to "When Lava Spawn enters the battleground, decrease your [MIGHT] level by 1". This way it will still present a drawback when played by the first player. You will be able to use your Hero ability when playing a Lava Spawn.
Spell Stealer Heretic
- Spell Stealer Heretic will banish any spell card it plays from the graveyard, so any spell won't be reusable more than once. Her stats will also be changed to 3 attack, 1 retaliation, 6 hp (instead of 3/1/7).
- Ice Spear resource cost will be increased to 2 (instead of 1).
Mother Namtaru, Invoker of Death
- The resource cost of this hero's special ability will be increased to 1 (instead of 0). This cost is in addition to discarding a card.
Blackskull Warchanter & Newborn Vampire
- These two cards' Might requirement is changed to 1 (instead of 2) to make them playable as first turn drops.
- Fixed a bug where Eternal Apprentice ability was not working correctly when the Cold Fear spell was on the same row.
- Fixed a bug where the Elder Centaur ability was not working correctly when the Cold Fear spell was on the same row.